IPCC Express Standard 4.0 Real-Time Reporting

Unanswered Question
Jun 24th, 2008

Please address the following questions related to IPCC Express Standard 4.0 reporting:

1) What type of real-time reports are supported thru the historical reporting client?

2) Could WebView be utilized in an IPCC Express environment for real-time reporting?

3) Are there any best practice documents for deploying Crystal Reports for custom reports?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chawki Salhi Wed, 06/25/2008 - 02:30

1)there are no real time reports that you can run on the historical report client. Can you be more precise in your question please?

2)I don't think so

3)You can find a way to use Crystal reports in the CRS historical reporting administrator and developer guide

Best regards,

lbraeuer_txtag Wed, 06/25/2008 - 06:28

Sorry, I was referring to the CRS admin web interface and not the historical reports client. According to the admin guide, there are only 11 reports available. What I would be looking for is the ability to baseline for overall health checks using real time data (i.e., how many calls were answered within 60 seconds, etc.). Are these types of reporting statistics supported by the CRS admin web interface? Is there a third-party application that can be utilized for this?

This Discussion