cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator and corporate directory.

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to use CIPC 2.1.1 on a vista laptop through a VPN.

When i try and access corporate directory or services i just get requesting.I have turned off the Firewall but it makes no difference.Do i still need to add any rules or should that be it.

Thanks

mark

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

does it work if you do it on the network where the CUCM is??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It fails over a vpn and also directly connected to the network.

Did you define your URL services with IP address or with names?? If you defined with names did you configured your internal DNS on your VPN connection??

If you turn off your firewall... who is making NAT?? Check if your web server network is a trusted network on your VPN connection.

Hope this helps.

Tried it off and on the network , definitely with the firewall off.Could the domain security policy be overriding the firewall config.If the firewall service is off i assume its definitely off.

Cheers

Mark

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem and am wondering how to resolve it.

Thanks.

Tried it off and on the network , definitely with the firewall off.Could the domain security policy be overriding the firewall config.If the firewall service is off i assume its definitely off.

Cheers

Mark

Cheers

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: