CCNA price shocking

Unanswered Question
Jun 25th, 2008

I have a voucher for CCNA and scheduled forlast week then I have canceled it to reschedule for next week today. the price is changed to 250. my voucher is not Vlid and I should add 100. how Cisco did such ridicules thing with out warning. Cisco should respect the current voucher. I thought Cisco stand for education but stand for cheap business.my question is anybody now email I address to address this issue for Cisco.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
rsvensson Wed, 06/25/2008 - 07:02

I do not know of an email address, but I wonder if the PrepLogic vouchers will be honored since they are going for $155...

Let me know if you find the email so I can ask them this question.

Thanks,

--Richard

eliaspaulos Wed, 06/25/2008 - 10:19

thanks Rich, I bought the voucher from friend of mine, I don't know where he bought first place.

I did open the case with Cisco, about this issue

I believe everybody should scream about this issue. I will update when I get response from Cisco.

rahmanya17 Wed, 06/25/2008 - 17:35

Hi!

I really understand how you feel about this! I think I can count my self lucky considering that I just passed my CCNA last week 19th, and I am shock to see that the price has gone up just 7 days later! I would have been so disappointed if i had not passed and then have to put up with a retake and a price increase!!! God! that would have been really harsh! Well i suppose it's only Cisco who can provide us with a Valid explanation to justify the increase! This is now becoming a money making venture no more education driving! what a shame!

eliaspaulos Wed, 06/25/2008 - 17:52

Congratulation on your CCNA. I'm not mad on price increase but the way they did did it without notice. is CCNA test server run on gas!!!they increased overnight!!!

ciscodommini Mon, 06/30/2008 - 07:38

Also just for information: I failed my first attempt CCNA. When I rescheduled, the fee says $250.00. My failure in test was just fine. because I learned a lot from the test. The increase in fee was shocking! I dont want to say anything about Cisco or vue but just want to let test takers know , please prepare very well before going for the test. Other wise , you may loose more money than you expect.

Actions

This Discussion