Contact Center Express CAD problem

Unanswered Question
Jun 25th, 2008

Hello,

I have strange problem with Cisco CAD. I have a Cisco Contact Center Express solution based on Enhanced CCX 5.0 SR1 build 053 and CCM 6.0. After I installed the Cisco Desktop Supervisor and Client I find that I can not log into CCX system and when I check the Event Viewer I get the following error messages. Also, in the "Control Center" with "PARTIAL_SERVICE" state the "Enterprise Server Data Subsystem" service is in "OUT_OF_SERVICE".

Can tell what is the solution to solve this problem (without reinstalling)?

Thank you,

Dan

------------------------------------------

Event Type: Information

Event Source: Cisco Desktop Sync Service

Event Category None

Event ID: 2

Date: 6/25/2008

Time: 7:07:45 PM

User: N/A

Computer: CISCOCCX

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( Cisco Desktop Sync Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: LRM_1000 Failed to connect to ldap.

Event Source: Cisco Desktop Licensing and Resource Manager Service

Event Category: None

Time: 7:31:42 PM

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( Cisco Desktop Licensing and Resource Manager Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: LC0003 Currently in recovery.

Event Source: Cisco Desktop Sync Service

Event Category: None

Time: 7:54:44 PM

Description:

The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( Cisco Desktop Sync Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: LC0012 Failed to bind to LDAP server on <192.168.200.7>: <-1> <Can't contact LDAP server>

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anonymous (not verified) Tue, 07/01/2008 - 12:28

Make sure that the LDAP Monitor service and LDAP are running.

ON the client PC, make sure that the Site Setup registry entries are correct. The most common errors are in the LDAP Host 1/LDAP Host 2, LDAP Port 1/LDAP Port 2, LDAP Bind DN, or LDAP Pwd values.

Check that the LDAP Root registry key is valid.

Check that you can ping the LDAP PC from the client

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080893b64.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/reference/guide/cad_ecd.pdf

Reboot the LDAP server which in this case resided on the CAD stand alone server.

Actions

This Discussion