Views
Helpful
Replies

lbs calibration

jcetkoooo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Does anyone know how long the data collection process takes during the calibration process for lbs? I have read in the design guide (4.1) that it can take up to "a few minutes". Is this per data collection point? If so, how far apart are these suggested data collection points?

Thanks,

Justin

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's for each data collection point. I have tried this running WLC 4.1.112 and LA 3.1.36 and applied to to 8 floors. The result was worse than when I let the LA do it's own calibration it has. So I ened up removing the calibration from the map. I tried it again with another client and got the same results.... worse than if I left it alone. Try it on a certain floor first and compare before you complete everything.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Ok thanks for the input.

One more question. I will be using AeroScout Mobile View as well. I imagine that the calibration process would be the same (via the WCS)?

It might be slightly different. find out from AeroScout regarding their best practice.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card