Views
Helpful
Replies

Lan-to-Lan Vpn

gandhi.ganesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a server in Inside interface it should be accessed for Lan-to-Lan Vpn users not DMZ

we are using ASA 5505

8 Replies 8

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

It should be stright forward L2L vpn configuration, check this example .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00805a87f7.shtml

Rgds

-Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez

Jorge,

my concern is i have a server in my inside network which is confidential, we have L2L VPN between my office & counterpart

one of the counterpart want to access this server I don't want to keep this in DMZ because this server is critical so is their any way to do this

Hi Jorge,

I have completed 50% of the work using the above link but Internet is not working I think for internet it is not able to understand to which gateway it should go because it has two ip address one from VPN pool & other from Local Lan

I want my internet traffic to go via local Lan gateway

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

By default DMZ cannot talk to inside anyway, whats the concern here?

Regards

Farrukh

farrukh,

my concern is i have a server in my inside network which is confidential, we have L2L VPN between my office & counterpart

one of the counterpart want to access this server I don't want to keep this in DMZ because this server is critical so is their any way to do this

rgds

Ganesh

could you describe your needs in more details to let me help you

thanks

Hi Marwanshawi,

when I am connected to Remote access VPN not able to access local Lan ie giving printing & Browsing internet using the link which was given earlier I am able to give printing not

Browsing internet I want both to work

pls find the latest FW configuration

Hi marwanshawi,

their is a Critical server in my inside network my counterpart should access this server, using remote access vpn i don't want to keep the server in DMZ zone is their any other way that remote users can access server in my inside n/w

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card