It's possible to configure IP Phone for receive the external call when the

Unanswered Question
Jun 26th, 2008

We have a Customer that the IP Phone present 02 type Branches.

The branch one, the IP Phone have a number “False” that only do and receive call of branches to branches. The second branch, the user use Extension Mobility functionality and when is logon the user can do and receive any type call. My question is: It's possible the IP Phone receive the call external when is logoff?

Thank You,

Bruno

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Marcos Assakawa Tue, 07/01/2008 - 21:56

Fala ai Bruno,

You can configure the CSS to allow external calls to the IP phone if you want and not allow outbound calls, if that what you are looking for. When you logoff from the extension mobility the DN from the extension mobility will not receive any call, but the IP phone with "false" dn would accept the external call.

Atenciosamente,

Marcos Assakawa.

Rafael Chavantes Wed, 06/03/2009 - 17:26

Hello All,

I have the same issue at my company I recently implemented the extension mobility function and now we are receiving complains about the fect the incomings calls do not rech the phone of the user is logged off. So I need to implement a way that if the user is logged off he can receive calls.

What do you mean by false DN?

Rafael Chavantes Fri, 06/05/2009 - 18:29

Just figured out how to do it looking here at others topics.

I have created a "false" DN with the same number on another partition and configured the phone to use another device profile with this false DN when user logs off, after that I've made the original DN forward the call when not logged on to this false DN using a CSS that has the new partition on it

After this worked like a charm

Now I just need to be sure that this is best way to do this.

Actions

This Discussion