cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility not associating with line in CCM

marcusdewaal
Level 1
Level 1

Lately, on CCM 6.0, whenever I create an extension mobility user, and the user logs into the phone, the phone logs in with the device profile, however, the extension will be unable to receive calls and/or make calls. In CCM, under phone, I can see the user logged in with her profile, but under the line it still shows the auto extension used for auto registration. This has only started happening recently. I will then have to manually remove the auto registration extension from the line button and leave it blank, only then, after a while will the user be able to make calls. For some reason, the users device profile is not associating with the phone line in the CCM and this is causing unexpected issues. What is going on? Will restarting the extension mobility services solve the issue or maybe a reboot of the cluster and patching?

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Remove the device profile in the extension mobility page under the user and re-add it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080093e72.shtml