cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS reporting

winsonfu
Level 1
Level 1

After the WAASs implemented in our site, I have showing up the WAAS standard report to manangement, but they want to have a report to see any improvement on the WAN in between 2 sites.

Anyone know that which report or How to present the improvement after WAAS implemented??

In fact, for user experience I appear the application (like Outlook Mapi connection) is improved.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Winson,

I usually pull up the reporting from the Edge site for a time period and show the total bytes and total amount saved.

If you can overlay some of that with what you see in a Netflow type collector reporting before and after the WAAS install, that will give you WAN utilization changes.

Keep track of some standard application response times in a spreadsheet/graph is also handy. For more indepth reporting, NetQOS agents are actually integrated into WAAS 4.0.13 and later, so if you have NetQOS in house, WAAS can report into it's SuperAgent for end to end response time reporting.

Hope that give you a start,

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: