cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 - How to set up System Speed Dials

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

Is there a way to build system speed dials in Call Manager 6.1?

I have a site that is wanting to have about 200 - 300 system speed dial numbers. Is this possible to do?

I could do this with translation patterns but did not know if there was something similar to setting up personal speed dials.

I do not want per phone basis, this needs to be something specific to this cluster.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use either transaltion patterns (no canned way to bulk insert TPs unless you develop something in AXL), or use cti ports with dummy DNs (i.e. #XXX where XXX is the speed dial number) and set the call forward all to the desired destination, you can bulk insert cti ports.

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use either transaltion patterns (no canned way to bulk insert TPs unless you develop something in AXL), or use cti ports with dummy DNs (i.e. #XXX where XXX is the speed dial number) and set the call forward all to the desired destination, you can bulk insert cti ports.

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

This is what I was afraid of...

dang it...maybe in version 7

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: