cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast Busy When Dialing Internationally...????

mrguitar
Level 4
Level 4

I have a UC520 with default NAND dial plan set up. My client is trying to dial a UK phone number. She is dialing: 901144xxxxxxxxxx. She gets a fast busy.

I have captured what I believe to be the relevant debug as she dialed the digits and have attached it to this email. From the debug, I did find a "Disconnect Cause=28" and doing a Google search I found the following:

Invalid Number Format (address incomplete).

Indicates that the called party cannot be reached because the called party number is not in a valid

format or is not complete. This can happen when you are calling out using a network type number

(enterprise) when you should be calling out Unknown or National for the Type of Number (TON).

That being said, the number should be correct, so something else is happening here.

Here is the 103 dial-peer in the UC:

dial-peer voice 103 pots

corlist outgoing call-international

description ** T1 pots dial-peer **

translation-profile outgoing CALLER_ID_TRANSLATION_PROFILE

preference 5

destination-pattern 9011T

port 0/2/0:23

prefix 011

no sip-register

Anyone have any ideas why they cannot dial internationally? I know the service is available from the service provider.

Very urgent. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Eddie

1 Reply 1

mrguitar
Level 4
Level 4

I should probably add the following, which could be messing things up...not proficient with reading translation patterns yet, though...

voice translation-rule 1111

rule 1 /\(...\)/ /\1/

rule 2 /300/ /6793555/

rule 15 /.*/ /100/

!

voice translation-rule 1112

rule 1 /^9/ //

voice translation-profile CALLER_ID_TRANSLATION_PROFILE

translate calling 1111

Need some assistance...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: