Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Footers Containing URLs - CAN SPAM ACT

Upper management has requested that when the link included in our IronPort generated footer is launched it should pre-populate some fields of the form being launched with data. Has anyone done this with an IronPort footer? If so can you point me to some resources that explain how to do it?

The above is in reference to changes in the CAN SPAM ACT slated for next month. We are looking for a way using IronPort footers to have a 1 click URL that contains the email address (encrypted) of the recipient to stop spoofing. Curious how others are handling this change in the act.

2 Replies 2

Sorry, sounds like you need a web developer?

Donald Glynn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Upper management has requested that when the link included in our IronPort generated footer is launched it should pre-populate some fields of the form being launched with data. Has anyone done this with an IronPort footer? If so can you point me to some resources that explain how to do it?

I'm sorry but HTML footers are not supported at this time. There are however, field innovations (for lack of a better term) that some have used to get around using non-active HTML.