cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 4.1

lawrencekjoseph
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i am facing an issue with the cisco CDR Analaysis and reporting the service is not starting after restarting the server. when i tried from services it is getting a message 1069 logon failure.so i click logon properties logon and browse the CCMServiceRW and apply the administrator password . but still it is getting same error . how i can solve this issue i tried logon locally it is starting but i do not know will it work logon locally . any other solution to reset the passwords.

please help me to fix this issue.

13 Replies 13

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

use the Adminutility to change the password

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Yes what will be impact if i use the admin utility , will it affect other services like cdr,ccm user ..etc kindly explain more details.

open the tool, look at the accounts.

open services.msc, all the accounts you see in there will restart services that use them

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Lawrence,

Just to add a note to this great diagnosis from Jaime;

Admin Utility (C:\Program Files\Cisco\bin\AdminUtility.exe)

This tool should only be used during Off-Production Hours. This password is used for other tasks as shown in the attached link;

From this excellent Tech Note;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080557ba5.shtml

This utility will sync the Passwords for all of these;

SQLSvc, CCMServiceRW, CCMService, CCMCDR and CCMUser

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob

i had reset the password and all service are up and running , all passwords are synchronised . but when i check the cdr I am getting the error 10021. i have checked the

CDR Enabled Flag = True

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True

Call Diagnostics Enabled = True

CDR File Time Interval (min) = 1

CDR Format = CDRs will be inserted into database

CDR UNC Path = \\\CDR

Local CDR Path = C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail

all valves are correct . i am attaching the snap shot of the cdr load scheduler . i had stopped theCisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler service and restart the service .

please help to rectify the problem

hi

i had reset the password and all service are up and running , all passwords are synchronised . but when i check the cdr I am getting the error 10021. i have checked the

CDR Enabled Flag = True

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True

Call Diagnostics Enabled = True

CDR File Time Interval (min) = 1

CDR Format = CDRs will be inserted into database

CDR UNC Path = \\\CDR

Local CDR Path = C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail

all valves are correct . i am attaching the snap shot of the cdr load scheduler . i had stopped theCisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler service and restart the service .

please help to rectify the problem

I have tried all methords but it did not worked out .so i reinstall the AdministrativeReportingTool then i start install it but the password is not validating. i had tried the administartor password but password phrase is wrong .kindly suggest how we can reset the AdministrativeReportingTool password

lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

This doc has some good detailed steps for what you need to do;

Cisco CallManager: Restoring a Lost ART / CAR Password

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob

I have the cdr analysis and reporting password to logon,but the issue is the cisco plugin server administative reporting tool password is not validating .

"not able to validate the private password phrase. CAR scheduler service may fail to start if the private password is wrong ". I am attaching the snap shot.

kindly suggest how i can reset the server administrative reporting password .Waiting for your valuable reply.

Regards

lawrence

you need to run the adminutility tool to reset the private password phrase

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi i already reset the password through admin utility . after reset the password i restart the server.Then i start installing the admin reporting tool but the password phrase is not validating,

please let me know how we can reset the admin reporting tool .

Hi i reset the password through admin utility . after reset the password i restart the server.Then i start installing the admin reporting tool but the password phrase is not validating,

please let me know how we can reset the admin reporting tool password .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: