Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL/IVR in a remote gateway

gbressanin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a remote site with local IP Phone and voice gateway. They are registered with a CallManager at the HQ. I want to run a menu in auto attendant mode with the choice of different department ( 1. logistic 2. engineer 3....).

If I configure a TCL/IVR script on the gateway does it works?

I found some documents about TCL/IVR but with CME.

And also , are there documents where I found as I can install,configure and run the script on the router?

Thank you in advance

Giovanni

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CCO download, go the CME area, individual files, B-ACD/AA files are there.

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Are you using MGCP or H.323 with the CM ?

If the latter, yes you can use B-ACD/AA TCL/IVR even without CME configured.

However depending on the CM version, you can have AA on it also.

The document for B-ACD/AA explains how to configure and use. To record the prompts from any phone, you can use the script that I wrote:

http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/Recorder/

Please rate post if it does!

Hi Bevilacqua,

Thank you for your response. The gateway is an H.323 and the CallManageris version 4.2. Yes, it is true,there is an AA in the packet but with only one script that you cannot customize.

I red some of your Conversations and I also visit your site http://pbevila.fastmail.fm/public/. I download the script " app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2-pl2.tcl" but how can I install it on the router? I found some procedure in Cisco document's but I not found a clear rule how to store and start a TCL application.

How can I use your scripts. You have a ReadMe..

Regards

Giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

copy script (B-ACD/AA is made of two files, but I modified one only) and prompts preferably to a directory in flash.

For the ones I wrote, config examples are in the script itself.

For B-ACD/AA you can find all applicable documents with the search function.

It can take some time to configure it properly the first time, however it is a very useful script.

Hi Paolo,

Sorry, but I don't understand . Where are the files B-ACD/AA,

I don't find those files on your site.

Thank you

Giovanni

CCO download, go the CME area, individual files, B-ACD/AA files are there.

Thank you Paolo for your help.

I'm not test at the moment the scripts, but the info that you give me are very useful.

Regards

Giovanni

No problen, thanks for the appreciation, ciao!

Hi bevilacqua,

Man i used your recorder.tcl and the recorded messages. I am using "C2800NM-IPVOICE_IVS-M), Version 12.4(22)T"

with unified communication manager 6.

I am using FXO. below is my dial peer.

dial-peer voice 101 voip

description recorder script

preference 1

service recorder

destination-pattern ....

session target ipv4:172.16.12.20

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

codec g711ulaw

no vad

When i call from outside the router is giving 2nd tone but no voice message and if i dial extension its going to the extension. But no messages.

Can you help in this regard. I will really appreciate. I am trying to achieve the same goal.

Regards

Awais

I've modified the script so that the configuration is now simpler, please check it again for details.

Also, configure:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

Thanks for the info man.

I tried to run your app and then i tried app-b-acd-aa-2.1.2.2.tcl.

but still no voice coming :).

I dont know where i am making the mistake.

I am just going to full configuration if you can help it will be nice. thanks

this is just a test router.i inserted aa-pilot 4999 for test.

Your bacd/aa config is incomplete, the queue service is missing. Refer to the documentation for how to configure properly.

Ah thanks for quick reply. is queue service necessary? Actually i just want to receive call on FXO and prompt the user for extension and send it to extension on cucm 6.

Regards

Awais

Yes it is necessary else I would have not mentioned it.

Follow the documentation first, then when you master the matter you will learn what can be reduced.

Paolo,

Great scripts - I am extremely new to tcl scripting & I actually learned more about scripting through checking your scripts out in conjunction with the TCL Programming Guide. I've rated your post in appreciation.

Thanks Gilbert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: