Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about Attendant Console

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

Our Customer have a solution IP Telephony with CallManager 4.1.3 with configuration Attendant Console. In this morning my Customer have 05 branches and the call function Ok. In the evening our customer have only branch that is associated with service 0800. A First call is receiving normaly, but the second call in the branch go awaiting and the user not perceive that have the second call. This behavior is normal when using the Attendant Console because when we don't have Attendant Console we can configure the IP Phone for to attendant 02 call or more depend of model.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Wilson

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i'm not sure i'm following, exactly what do you want to achieve??

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Javalenc,

My doubt is: when using attendant console, the single branch can to attendant more call without the second call stay in waiting, but, the user not to perceive?

Thank You,

Wilson

still don't understand what you want, can you try babelfish to translate your question??

if you wants more calls to be handled by the AC then you need to configure broadcast algorithm, that way calls will be put on hold while someone can answer it

you can configure the hunt group with the same user and several lines to handle more calls.

if you mean you want to transfer a call without a user being put on hold that is not possible

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc,

I will go to try the another way. Today in this afternoon our Customer have the only branch Ok. When this user receive this call he get to answer without problem, but, when the second call is did to go wait line and the user don't perceive that there are another call. Understand, now?

Thank You,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: