cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM5.1 ccmadmin page loading extremely slow

esther.tan
Level 1
Level 1

When I access my CCM5.1 publisher's ccmadmin page, it is loading very slowly (30 mins) to load one page.

Sometimes I can log in without any delay, however when I select eg. a device pool, it will hang and i have to wait for a very long time again for it to load up the page.

Any suggestion?

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

have you tried restarting the tomcat and AciscoDB services?

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

If you are using DNS servers, verify they are up and you have access to them. I have seen where DNS servers that are configured in call manager but can not be reached for some reason cause this issue. You can ssh in to the call manager and verify your DNS config. Look at the command net utils.

How big is the database (how many phones?) I have a few systems on 5.1 with only like 2000 phones that ran slow as heck until I recently remediated the entire dial-plan...

Cheers,

Chad

lawrencekjoseph
Level 1
Level 1

please check which applications are running in the server and which aplication tooks more cpu .please update the antivirus and scan .

i think it will solve your issue.

anti-virus and scan a cm5.1? no root access? Maybe your mistaken this from a conversation about 4.x?

Chad

well, you can indeed check the services that are hogging up the CPU but anti-virus and scan cannot be options since linux appliances do not have those (and if by any chance someone got root access and installed anything else it won't be supported). anyway it might be a good idea to check the iowait on the server.

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

A TAC engineer had assist to check. Found that the db is not correctly updated when we removed a server from the publisher previously. We can still see the "deleted" server from the publisher's database. This in turn caused replication problem.

After the db is updated by TAC using root access, the page loads fine.

Thanks guys for all the advice given.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: