cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

integration; help

snzeadibe
Level 1
Level 1

i want to integrate callmananger 6.1 to Avaya-Definity PBX with cisco 3845 as the voicegateway throught E1.the Avaya will terminate the telco lines. this must allow d transfer of calls from both avaya and cisco . kindly help in what i need to put into consideration to make this succesful

3 Replies 3

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

I would suggest doing it through QSIG PRI if possible. You will get the most features and functions, sharing between the 2 systems. Lastly, be sure to use Path Replacement in order to conserve B channels!

HTH, please rate useful posts.

Chad

thanks for youyresponse, will check it out.

also i running two CM in clusters, what is d function of the publisher and the subscriber. wh one do i configure the phones, users and all the features on. i am kind of new in this scenario. kindly help out

You need to explain your situations clearer in order for me to help you. 2 clusters means 2 places of management. Are you sure you don't want to make a single cluster with a Publisher and Subscriber?

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: