I've read that you are not allowed to bring ANYTHING into the CCIE Lab exam. I was hoping someone could answer the below questions for me so I know what I can expect?
1. Are coloured pens/markers/pencils provided or is it just a single colour?
2. Is there a limited amount of note paper provided or can one request more?
3. Is there a windows or any other type of calculator provided?
Thanks a lot!
The Brussels lab also has many colored pens.
1) a pencil is provided, non colored.
2) no limit on the amount of paper; you can ask for more if you need it.
3) a calculator on the windows system you'll use is available.
Please see the following link for more ccie info:
Specific ccie lab rules: