Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AsyncOS 5.5.2 General Release - Date?

Just wondering if you know an indicative release date for the general release of AsyncOS 5.5 for Web? We will soon be rolling out our s650, and would prefer to do it on 5.5 if possible (i.e. if it's due to be released shortly, we might delay our rollout for a while until it is released.)

5 Replies 5

gsc_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Are you looking for 5.5 or for 5.5.2 as written in your subject line? As far as I know 5.5 is out for a while.

5.6 (nickname "Maui") is currently in Beta to my knowledge.

Tim Jackson
Level 1
Level 1

5.5 is not out. It does not show up in my available updates. As far as I know, you need to be provisioned for it. It is still limited release. I am also interested in the expected release date.

Just interested in the the 5.5 series ... regardless of minor revision, which, as far as I can tell, has been in beta (limited release) for a few months for the s-series.

jowolfer
Level 1
Level 1

5.5 Should be becoming generally available in the very near future. I don't have an exact date, but a little birdy says it's probably within the next month :wink:

If you do need some of the features in it before hand, you can request 5.5 from your sales rep.

ravmadir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AsyncOS 5.5.2-030 is generally available and released on 7/15/08.

New Features in AsyncOS 5.5.2

* New Feature: HTTPS Decryption
* New Feature: PAC file hosting
* New Feature: Customizable local EUN pages
* New Feature: Admin login enhancements

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: