an I enable srst feature?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kolawole,

Sadly the UC500 Series does not support SRST functionality :(

Q. Does the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series support Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)?

A. No, the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series is a new platform designed for small businesses and supports standalone deployments. Cisco offers the integrated services router portfolio for deployments requiring interoperability with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and/or SRST functions. The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series is meant for distributed voice deployments.

From this good Q&A doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps7293/prod_qas0900aecd806a7b2d_ps7238_Products_Q_and_A_Item.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kolawole,

Sadly the UC500 Series does not support SRST functionality :(

Q. Does the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series support Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)?

A. No, the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series is a new platform designed for small businesses and supports standalone deployments. Cisco offers the integrated services router portfolio for deployments requiring interoperability with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and/or SRST functions. The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series is meant for distributed voice deployments.

From this good Q&A doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps7293/prod_qas0900aecd806a7b2d_ps7238_Products_Q_and_A_Item.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hello,

I have a central site with call manager express and 9 remote sites having respectively 15 20 22 11 6 1 1 1 and 1 ip phone at each site.The first 4 sites need to be passing calls even if the communication to the central site is down.Which deployment model and features will i need to set up this solution?