Fail to Login to the Agent Desktop (Unified CCX Premium)

Unanswered Question
Jun 30th, 2008

hi

I am using IPCC Cisco Application Administration - 5.0(1) and Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 6.0.1.2000-3 i am facing following problem when agent try to login into Cisco agent desktop eroor msg is Login failed due to a configuration error.

Please ask your system administrator to associate your phone with the

RM JTAPI Provider user ID according to the instructions in

the Administrator Guide.i am using extension mobility and all devices are associated automaticalyy with evry user profile.. i will b very thankful if anybody suggest regarding this error

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gpulos Tue, 07/01/2008 - 03:40

With EM, associating with a User Profile is not the same as the Phone Device being associated with the RM JTAPI User.

(if not already done, you may need to associate the phone device with the RM JTAPI User)

Go into the Global Directory and find the RM JTAPI User. Click on the Device Association link on the left hand side of the screen.

Search for the phone by Directory Number; when it is displayed, check the checkbox, click the 'no primary extension' radio button and then press update.

If anything else is not missing, you should be able to use that phone as an ICD agent phone and login successfully.

Please see the following link for more info on RMJ JTAPI User device association:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080223b87.shtml#solu

Actions

This Discussion