I am having a little problem setting up meet me. I have setup the conference bridge using this link
And have setup the Meet Me number in line with this link.
This all works fine internally but when someone outside tries to call in to an established conference they get in and them immediately cut off.
I have also setup meet me with unity using this solution
and this works great internally but externally it is the same problem when the caller gets released into the conference.
Any ideas? Am i missing something obvious?
So from the debug you can see two things
1. Call manager is initiating the disconnect because the direction of the disconect is comming from CCM..
*Jul 1 10:15:45.424: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: TX -> DISCONNECT pd = 8 callref = 0
Cause i = 0x80AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified ...The arrow indicates which party is initiating the disconnect
2. Resource unavailable shows that you have codec compartibility issues...
Are you using a h.323 gateway..If you are then you need to setup the dial-peer directing calls to callmanager to negotiate for both g729 and g711 codecs..
This is an example..
1. Configure Voice class codec to use different codecs
voice class codec 1
codec preference 1 g711ulaw
codec preference 2 g729r8
2. Apply it to Voip Dial-peer
dial-peer voice 100 voip
voice-class codec 1...(apply it here)
session target ipv4:x.x.x.x
secondly if you are using MGCP..then you have 2 options...
1. Ensure that your IP phones are using G.711 codecs, check the region settings