Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm6.0 and Attendant Console error

a.pawar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to get CIPC working with Attendant Console. I have followed the feature guide and have both application users(ac,ac2) configured. The Pilot Point,CIPC is registered but when I try using AC I get following message

Initialization of call control failed,retrying

In the logs I can see --->

30[Thread-13]07/01 10:55:57.984 WARN

Thread-13 >>> Inside loadUserList(): Enter

31[Thread-12]07/01 10:56:31.093 ERROR Thread-12 >>> ACClientTelephonyMgr.init(): Failed to do provider Login. com.cisco.ac.common.ACException: Unable to create provider -- cucm6: cucm6

32[Thread-12]07/01 10:56:31.093 ERROR Thread-12 >>> Exception: com.cisco.ac.common.ACException: Failed_Telephony_Init

Any ideas? I have tried restarting the AC and CTI service.

Any help I can get will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ati

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

only 1 of those should be an app user.

do you have the CTI checkboxes on the user?

did you changed the authentication user parameter to match the user you created?

is the pilot and CIPC associated to the user?

if not, i'd recommend to go over the config guide to verify your settings

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi,

I have created user ac and ac2 under application user. Please note ac2 is the authentication user and yes I have matched it with Service parameter. Pilot point and CIPC is associated with ac2. Both users have 12345 as password.

I have added ac user to-->standard cti enabled ,startrd cti allow control of all devices,ste cti allow call park monitoring

Make sure that you check the Allow Control of Device from CTI check box on the Phone Configuration window (Device > Phone) for each attendant phone. The system enables this field by default. If this check box is not checked for the attendant phone, call control does not come up for the attendant console

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi,

Yes I have checked that option.

Many thanks for your help

Ati

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: