Send ecc variable during a conference

Unanswered Question
Jul 1st, 2008

i have a cvp application which passes some values to icm during a transfer to agent and icm stores these values in ecc variables. Customer and agent are in conversation and the cvp port is released, now the agent initiates a conference which goes via a conference script in icm to cvp, i am setting the previous ecc variable in one of the toextvxml array in the conference script and sending it to cvp but this array value is empty when received i cvp.

Is it possible to get the ecc variable value from the previous script and access it in the new script and then send it to cvp?

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rbua Wed, 07/02/2008 - 05:40

Do a set node and transfer it to a callvariable value and confirm the agent sees it, now when the agent will perform the transfer if the original call has not disconnected it should be able to transfer the call and its variable values.

rafi.imran Wed, 07/02/2008 - 07:14

Agent receives the call and the ecc variable gets displayed onto the callvariable grid, but when agent dials a conference number I am just routing to another skill group(using conference script where I use set variable to set the previous ecc variable into the callvariable) and populating the ecc variable into the call variable grid. Its not displayed.

This Discussion