Views
Helpful
Replies

FAC

Rafael Jimenez
Level 4
Level 4

I want implement FAC with the CUCMBE6.

In the siemens pbx we will replace, the FAC or PIN numbers include an (*) asterisk at the beginning of the number. They want continues using this way. It is possible?, is the * an allowed character in the FAC?.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

only allowed 0-9, no other thing

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

only allowed 0-9, no other thing

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

javalenc , one idea come to my mind, what if i add for example an *96 (the way used in the siemens pbx) to the route pattern:

9.0XXXXXXXXX*96 with FAC enabled.

that would require users to dial the whole number + *96 and then when prompted type in the FAC

not sure if this is what you're looking for

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

I've hit the same sort of issue with a law firm that uses Auth Codes off of their Option 11 Nortel. Currently they can dial from 3 to 15 digits followed by the "#" key and they can call LD or Int'l.

Has anybody figured out a way to get variable length Auth codes working on Call Manager.

Its a piece of cake to do on the Nortel and Avaya, so I am surprised thus far that Cisco doesn't seem to support wildcards such as in route patterns for the Auth Codes.

If anybody has figured out a work arounf i would love to hear it.

thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: