Views
Helpful
Replies

Call blast script

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have CME with FXO port and configure call blast script. I have attached configuration in the attachment. when I dial main number, the call hits to voice-port then forward to pots dial peer. But nothing happen and the external phone keeps ringing.

If you can help me out, I'll be very appreciated.

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you take "debug voice dialpeer" and "debug voice application script" with "term mon".

Here is the debug result

thanks for your reply

Alex

Hi, in the current form of the script, you need to use a loopback voip DP to trigger a service from an FXO port. Check:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080566c4a.shtml

Just configure blast instead of AA.

You could also probably use a translation-profile and rule instead of the above and plar, both things would work.

Hi,

The method was great. but still there is a problem. only the first number in "param destinations" rings and second number in "param destinations" only rings once. when I do "show voice port summary", one FXO voice port which dials second number in param statement, only up for 3 seconds and then goes to idle state but the FXO port that dials first number stays up and destination phone rings.

any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Alex

Not sure why this is happening. Try collecting "debug voice application script".

The script might need additional debug points, but I'm not sure of when I can add that.

Hi,

there was not much output from that debug, I just pasted in the blow. only one phone rings and the other phone doesn't.

thanks for your help

SpexcoUC520W#

Jul 3 18:41:02.765: //14765//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: act_setup leg 14765

Jul 3 18:41:06.589: //14765//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: Event ev_progress status N/A leg N/A

Jul 3 18:41:06.609: //14765//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: SetupDone status ls_000

SpexcoUC520W#

Debug shows nothing strange and does not explain why one FXS port stops ringing.

Perhaps I shall test that sometime but I'm not sure when it will be possible.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: