Access Ldap directory

Unanswered Question
Jul 2nd, 2008

Dear All,

I want to access the ldap directory to get the users' names , but i don't know how to get the ldap password and data required to access it, plz help.

Thanks alot,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
stephan.steiner Thu, 07/03/2008 - 05:03

Just what kind of ldap directory do you want to access and for what callmanager version?

gtunugunta Sun, 07/06/2008 - 03:13

Dear Stephen,

Im trying to run IP Services SDK sample applications (Java: PushMessage App) on CCM 6.1 version, but the application is not able to fetch the list of phones active in CCM. Im a web developer, can you please guide me how can I retrieve the list of phones and their registered users.

Thanks & Regards,

Gangadhar. T

stephan.steiner Sun, 07/06/2008 - 23:30

The SDK works with CCM4 only. However, it shouldn't be hard to rewrite components to work with CCM6 if you look at the list of what has changed:

Just grab a copy of the latest developer guide and adapt the code:

The database schema (here's a link to bookmark immediately - it contains all developer guides for all ccm releases:

is also helpful depending on what you do (e.g if you want to know which user is currently logged into a phone by extension mobility).. there's no AXL call for that so you need to make an sql query to extract that information.

This Discussion