Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection

MarkAJones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have Cisco Unity Connection version: 1.2(1) when trying to import new users it fails with error message " Failed to send message to remote AXL server. Please check error log for more details." - checked event viewer on the server to no avail. We also have another UC server (supporting another part of the organisation) - on the same CCM cluster and this is working...this fault has occured in the last few days - any ideas?

AXL is running on the Pub, the Telephony Intergrations -> Telephone Systems->"Check Telephony Integration" - issues "no problems detected"...we have bounced the server - no joy - we have compared the 2 Unity's "Services" and all appear to be identical - stumped..

Thanks

Mark

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

I found this post today when researching a similar error message on my test Unity Connection server. I was attempting to test the connection to the remote AXL server and it was failing. I finally found the information that corrected my problem - the CUCM AXL userid and password MUST be the same as the one used by the Unity Connection administrator, in my case this was cuadmin. Once I made this change in CUCM and updated the AXL server config on the Phone Integration page, it worked like a champ.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: