Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while downloading package information from CCO for the selected produ

wilson_1234_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have LMS2.6

When trying to update packaged I get the error in the subject line.

I have verified the cco account and am able to get in directly from the server:

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/cw2000/lan-planner.shtml

The psu.log is showing:

[ Thu Jul 03 12:41:58 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyLogin] : No proxy User Name configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:41:58 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost] : No proxy Host configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:00 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost] : No proxy Host configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:00 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyPort] : No proxy port confgured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:02 EDT 2008 ] INFO [DevUpdate : performAdd] : Validated CCO credentials..

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:02 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost] : No proxy Host configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:02 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyPort] : No proxy port confgured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:03 EDT 2008 ] ERROR [CcoDownloadAdapter : getXmlFileList] : failed to connect to CCO:RespCode=401, RespMsg=Authorization Required

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:03 EDT 2008 ] ERROR [RemoteRepSync : downloadPsuHeadersAsXml] : VDSException thrown com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: CcoDownloadAdapter::getfileList():failed to connect to CCO.

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:03 EDT 2008 ] ERROR [ViewRemoteAndInstalledPkg : getRemoteAndInstalledPkg] : VDSException while downloading headers from CCO

com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: CcoDownloadAdapter::getfileList():failed to connect to CCO.

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.RemoteRepSync.downloadPsuHeadersAsXml(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.RemoteRepSync.getAllPackagesFor(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.DownloadManager.queryAllPkgs(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.gui.model.ViewRemoteAndInstalledPkg.getRemoteAndInstalledPkg(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.gui.model.action.DevUpdate.performAdd(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.gui.model.action.DevUpdate.perform(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionPerform(ActionServlet.java:1786)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1585)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:509)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This looks like one of my bugs. What version of Common Services?

Joe!!

Havn't talked to you in a long time.

version 3.0.5

We just replaced our PIX firewalls with ASA5510s and it looks like they are not supported int Ciscoworks at the moment.

I am trying to ugrade the devices and running into this problem.

I noticed sice posting that the browser security on the CW server is prompting with a security warning at the CCO login.

I am thinking this is what is wrong, unless you are sure this is a bug.

You are hitting CSCsg47200. You'll need to manually upgrade to CS 3.0.6, then you can use Common Services > Software Center to upgrade the other components.

Joe,

I am at the software page and see everything but Common Services.

Where do I get the Common Services?

Is it the cwcs3.x-win-CSCso09257?

Joe,

Thanks

I see what I asked about does not need to be done

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: