Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while downloading package information from CCO for the selected produ

wilson_1234_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have LMS2.6

When trying to update packaged I get the error in the subject line.

I have verified the cco account and am able to get in directly from the server:

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/cw2000/lan-planner.shtml

The psu.log is showing:

[ Thu Jul 03 12:41:58 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyLogin] : No proxy User Name configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:41:58 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost] : No proxy Host configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:00 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost] : No proxy Host configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:00 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyPort] : No proxy port confgured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:02 EDT 2008 ] INFO [DevUpdate : performAdd] : Validated CCO credentials..

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:02 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost] : No proxy Host configured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:02 EDT 2008 ] INFO [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyPort] : No proxy port confgured

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:03 EDT 2008 ] ERROR [CcoDownloadAdapter : getXmlFileList] : failed to connect to CCO:RespCode=401, RespMsg=Authorization Required

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:03 EDT 2008 ] ERROR [RemoteRepSync : downloadPsuHeadersAsXml] : VDSException thrown com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: CcoDownloadAdapter::getfileList():failed to connect to CCO.

[ Thu Jul 03 12:42:03 EDT 2008 ] ERROR [ViewRemoteAndInstalledPkg : getRemoteAndInstalledPkg] : VDSException while downloading headers from CCO

com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: CcoDownloadAdapter::getfileList():failed to connect to CCO.

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.RemoteRepSync.downloadPsuHeadersAsXml(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.RemoteRepSync.getAllPackagesFor(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.DownloadManager.queryAllPkgs(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.gui.model.ViewRemoteAndInstalledPkg.getRemoteAndInstalledPkg(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.gui.model.action.DevUpdate.performAdd(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.gui.model.action.DevUpdate.perform(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionPerform(ActionServlet.java:1786)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1585)

at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:509)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This looks like one of my bugs. What version of Common Services?

Joe!!

Havn't talked to you in a long time.

version 3.0.5

We just replaced our PIX firewalls with ASA5510s and it looks like they are not supported int Ciscoworks at the moment.

I am trying to ugrade the devices and running into this problem.

I noticed sice posting that the browser security on the CW server is prompting with a security warning at the CCO login.

I am thinking this is what is wrong, unless you are sure this is a bug.

You are hitting CSCsg47200. You'll need to manually upgrade to CS 3.0.6, then you can use Common Services > Software Center to upgrade the other components.

Joe,

I am at the software page and see everything but Common Services.

Where do I get the Common Services?

Is it the cwcs3.x-win-CSCso09257?

Joe,

Thanks

I see what I asked about does not need to be done