Mobile Agent Issues with CAD

Unanswered Question
Jul 3rd, 2008
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Guys,

I am having the oddest issue and it happens in nailed mode or in call-per-call mode. When the call finally transfers to an mobile agent (My cell phone) right when I pick up the call I hear music on hold. The original caller hears silence. This happens everytime, this is my first time configuring mobile agent. It sounds like a wierd signalling issue. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Chad

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chad Stachowicz Thu, 07/03/2008 - 19:05
User Badges:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cad_enterprise/cadenterprise7_2/user/guide/cad72ug.pdf

Page 36 shows a similar type problem, I think that the CCM is having problems connecting the calls, and thats what is happening. Because i get this in nailed or call-per-call and when making or recieving a call.. I have an interesting setup

(CCM Sits here) H323 Gateway 2851 PRI (QSIG T1, network side) -> Cisco 3825 H323 (QSIG T1, User) then it goes out a primary-ni T1 to the telco... So I have this trunk to deal with and I am not sure how to verify that this isn't the cause, because I suspect it is... I also seem to be having spuratic calling in and out.

Cheers,

Chad

Chad Stachowicz Thu, 07/03/2008 - 20:24
User Badges:

here is an ISDN debug..

000232: *Jul 4 04:11:13.123: ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPQSIG Function-CCPQSIG_

CallConnected Error-Unknown event 0x58

000233: *Jul 4 04:11:13.127: ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPQSIG Function-CCPQSIG_

CallConnected Error-Unknown event 0x58

What could that mean? Also the mobile agent gets rung, its just its automatically getting MoH and when I end the cal in the CAD window, the caller gets disconnected and such, also they can get moh / no moh through hold/unhold on cad. Seems its only the PSTN agent that has issues..

adignan Mon, 04/06/2009 - 21:40
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Chad, did you ever get this fixed? I am having the same exact issue.

Chuck Smith Wed, 04/08/2009 - 07:33
User Badges:

I had a similar issue with mobile agent. When configuring the agent local and remote CTI ports you should omit MOH sources on the remote CTI port. I believe CM has a default one in the end so you have to set them to a silent moh file.

Joshua Davis Thu, 08/01/2013 - 09:38
User Badges:

I found that by adding the following statements under the dial peers for the H.323 gateway I was able to resolve a similar problem:

Dial peer to relay call from R1 to R2

dial-peer voice 840 voip

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

progress_ind setup enable 3

no vad

Dial peer to route out to PSTN

dial-peer voice 940 pots

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

forward-digits all