Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Subscriber to Unity 5.0

kingsleyn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

Please I am trying to add subscribers to Unity 5.0 as a voice messaging system but I can not import as my client do not have Exchange noe Domino messaging system. I am having issues on how to create unity server as a pure voice messaging system.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

then you can only create internet subscribers as Exchange or Domino are requirements for unity as the message store

Software Requirements-Message Store

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/requirements/50cusysreq.html#wp515832

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks Javalenc,

I have installed Exchange 2003 on the unity server and they have an active directory. How can I get to impport the users on their AD to my exchange and use it to creat voice mail boxes for them?

Thanks

unity needs to be part of the AD domain where the users are and the permissions wizard must have been run against it to import users, also permissions must have been delegated from exchange

if none of this has been done please refer to the unity 5.0 install guide with exchange

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: