cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tuning Issue

whitbych1
Level 1
Level 1

I have some events that I would like to stop appearing as incidents in my Mars appliance. Consequently, I've set up a rule to tune the specific event. It is listed in my Drop Rules and is set as active. However, the event type continues to appear in my Incident report. Any ideas of why this may be occurring?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Would you mind sharing the specific event and the drop rule you made? Somtimes that 'particular' event gets tuned (and displays a 'S' icon next to it) but it gets displayed with 'other events' that are part of the 'same incident'. You have to tune those other non-dropped events on that particular incident

to completely get rid of that incident.

Regards

Farrukh

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Would you mind sharing the specific event and the drop rule you made? Somtimes that 'particular' event gets tuned (and displays a 'S' icon next to it) but it gets displayed with 'other events' that are part of the 'same incident'. You have to tune those other non-dropped events on that particular incident

to completely get rid of that incident.

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: