Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get UUID for Hunt Pilot

ifallani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I need to get some properties of an Hunt Pilot via GetHuntPilot SOAP message. The only way throught seems to be adding the uuid with the HP pattern in the request. The problem is: how can I get the uuid of a certain Hunt Pilot in order to add it to my GetHuntPilo request?

The goal is to change the FWNA number with a service button.

I'm working on a CUCM 6.1.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Iacopo.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can also get a huntpilot using the following arguments:

1) pattern & partition (where partition can be a partition name or partition uuid)

2) pattern & partition (same comment as above) & routefilter (once again either by name or uuid)

So, you can work with the usual arguments. Alternatively,

SELECT pkid FROM huntpilot WHERE pattern = '@1234'

would get you the uuid (or should.. I didn't check the DB schema to verify that the table name is correct... the data could be in the numplan table for all I know) but there again, a unique identifier for a huntpilot includes at least a pattern and a partition (unless you don't have the same pattern in multiple partitions.. ).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can also get a huntpilot using the following arguments:

1) pattern & partition (where partition can be a partition name or partition uuid)

2) pattern & partition (same comment as above) & routefilter (once again either by name or uuid)

So, you can work with the usual arguments. Alternatively,

SELECT pkid FROM huntpilot WHERE pattern = '@1234'

would get you the uuid (or should.. I didn't check the DB schema to verify that the table name is correct... the data could be in the numplan table for all I know) but there again, a unique identifier for a huntpilot includes at least a pattern and a partition (unless you don't have the same pattern in multiple partitions.. ).

Thank you for your advice, very helpfull!

I have another, I hope quite simple, question: where I can get the DB schema? The only document I've found is the Data Dictionary, but I'm guessing if there is a more clear and easier to read document somewhere else.

Thank you again!

Iacopo.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: