cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity unable to listen to voicemail messages from phone

evangaever
Level 1
Level 1

We are using unified messaging. Now some of the users can not listen to voicemail on their phone. They get the message : "Your messages are not available now". They can listen to the message by using e-mail. What can be causing this?

7 Replies 7

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Sounds like a permissions problem with Exchange or a problem with the CallManager integration.

Have you tried re-running the permissions wizard (D:\CommServer\Utilities\PermissionsWizard)?

Verify the server config and ports to make sure the CallManager is set up properly (START > Programs > Unity > Manage Integrations)

Most of the users don't have the problem only a few have this issue. Do you think I should run the Wizard?

Before running the wizard you can manually check the permissions in Exchange system manager. Just compare with another person who is working?

Also, are there any voicemail profiles set up on their phones?

Please rate if useful....

I don't seem to have my users in the exchange system manager on the unity-server.

I just found the mail admin has been moving people to a new mailserver. Some of the permissions must be missing. I don't know what permissions are needed.

Not a problem, just re-run the permissions wizard across all the mailstores and exchange server, this will add any missing permissions.

Please rate if useful....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: