Please help me to find suitable cisco router for the below specification:
- Rack mountable
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Data link protocol: ATM. PPP, HDLC. LAPB. X.25, MLPPP, Ethernet, Frane Relay, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Transport protocol: ARP, IPoA, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoA, PPPoE
- Routing protocol: GRE, IGMP, MSDP, OSPF, VRRP, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, OSPFv3, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, Multiprotocol BGP, Static IP routing
- Remote Management protocol: RMOM, SNMP1, SNMP3, Telnet, SNMP 2c
- Features: ARP Support, NAT Support, VPN support, MPLS support, NAPT support, VLAN support, RADIUS support, Syslog support, Traffic shaping, Packet filtering, Firewall protection, Quality of Service (QoS), Access Control List (ACL) support
- Complaiant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE802.1x
- Included rack mount kit
- Authentication Method: RADIUS, TACACS, Secure Shell (SSH), Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- Encyrption Algorithm: AES, DES, IKE, PKI, RSA, SSL, Triple DES
Thanks and looking forward reply.
Your requirements are met by every single Cisco router in the market starting with the 2800 (which is the cheapest rack mountable model).
One thing to keep in mind, the routing protocol offering relies on the feature set you decide to purchase with the router. It seems you want the kitchen sink, so you must order Enterprise SSH when ordering the IOS of choice.