cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tool for Unity Password Reset (ver 4.2)

connexim.netops
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we are running Unity ver 4.2(1). Our customer is looking for a way to unlock and reset TUI password by themselves. I have tried to limit the COS to password reset only, but it stil reveals too much information on the GUI interface. More than this, I found even with the limited COS permission, there are still couple items are allowed to be modified by end user (under subscriber template link).

I am wondering if there is any tool available to achieve this goal, which is PASSWORD RESET Only.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

you could bulk edit everyone or the subscribers that you want to reset password at next logon.

rlp

Thanks for the reply. What I am looking for a solution to offload the Password reset portion to customer without comprising any security level as a service provider. From Unity 4.2(1) I do not see any easy way of achieving this. The bulk tool you recommended may be a good solution on the admin side, but it could be a challenge for client to utilize it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: