cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport display window

IIAGDTRnSC
Level 1
Level 1

I access my appliance from several machines, and sometimes after the upgrade to 6.1.0-307 (I tjhink) my Monitor -> Quarantine page renders in different sizes. I have a widescreen monitor that I do most of my work from and use a laptop at home for some occasional work. It appears to me that some pages keep the widescreen rendering, which causes the page to have a very long scroll bar to see the entire page on my laptop.

Anyone have this problem?

2 Replies 2

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

On both my Opera browser (version 9.27) and Firefox browser (version 3), when I'm reviewing quarantined messages, the html code for the tables appear to not wrap either and require a scrollbar on the bottom to see everything. I think it if wrapped around, the entries would be kind of jumbled and hard to read.

One thing you can do is to slightly reduce the view zoom mode from 100% down to a number between 75-100%, that way you can fit it all in the window and hopefully take out the scrollbar on the bottom.

I access my appliance from several machines, and sometimes after the upgrade to 6.1.0-307 (I tjhink) my Monitor -> Quarantine page renders in different sizes.  I have a widescreen monitor that I do most of my work from and use a laptop at home for some occasional work.   It appears to me that some pages keep the widescreen rendering, which causes the page to have a very long scroll bar to see the entire page on my laptop. 

Anyone have this problem?

IIAGDTRnSC
Level 1
Level 1

Upon closer inspection it is header information that is not being wrapped and that causes the display problem. I.e, if there is a long C.c: list of email addresses in the header, sometimes instead of being displayed vertically they are listed horizontally, and since they are not wrapped that causes a wide display window that takes a lot of scrolling to see.

On both my Opera browser (version 9.27) and Firefox browser (version 3), when I'm reviewing quarantined messages, the html code for the tables appear to not wrap either and require a scrollbar on the bottom to see everything.  I think it if wrapped around, the entries would be kind of jumbled and hard to read.  

One thing you can do is to slightly reduce the view zoom mode from 100% down to a number between 75-100%, that way you can fit it all in the window and hopefully take out the scrollbar on the bottom.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: