Agent State set to Not Ready

Unanswered Question
Jul 8th, 2008

I get this error immediately an agent logs in to 3 phones in my IPCC Hosted deployment of 100 phones

"Your agent state has been set to Not Ready by the PIM because some calls were routed to you and haven't been received.Please ask your administrator for help"

What could be the problem? Before receiving this message,on CAD,the agent status is indicated as reserve.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mesumbeslin Tue, 07/08/2008 - 03:54

IPCC Hosted has no appadmin page.I suppose what you mean are the agent desk settings configurable from the AW,right?

nagabhushanamj@... Tue, 07/08/2008 - 04:03

Hi,

Ok, As it is hosted. Can you talk with your vendor to check the above said parameters. Also I need to have one clarification on Agent state after you login & press state as Ready.

Regards

Naga

david.macias Tue, 07/08/2008 - 04:28

Some of the most common reasons for this are:

1. Are the phones associated to the pg user? Sme times it's wise to remove them and associate them again.

2. How are your CSS set up, are you sure they can talk to each other?

3. Device targets, are the phones correctly configured in UCCE?

david

mesumbeslin Tue, 07/08/2008 - 05:38

1. I've deassociated and reassocited the phones. I think if they were not assoicated I'll get one of the CCM errors.

2. They are all in the same CSS.It use to work before...funny!

3. All device targets are present.If it weren't,I don't think calls will be routed to the phone and I'll atleast see that in the ICM router logs

mesumbeslin Tue, 07/08/2008 - 05:21

Here is the picture...when an agent logs in,their state is not ready.When they click on the ready button,their staus at the bottom of the CAD changes immediately to reserve instead of ready.They stay in this state for some time and that message I included above pops up.

Attached is a screenshot of before pressing ready and after.

Attachment: 
dchumbley Tue, 07/08/2008 - 06:42

Check the partition of the agent phones to make sure it didn't change. It sounds like ICM is reserving the agent for a call that never arrives. Are there calls in queue when the agent goes ready? If so then that is the likely scenario.

mesumbeslin Tue, 07/08/2008 - 07:02

hi,

Sometimes there are calls in queue and sometimes there isn't.Usually it is regardless of whether there are calls or not.I checked the partitions and CSS,its still just the same as the other devices that work just fine.

Actions

This Discussion