SQL Licenses

Unanswered Question
Jul 8th, 2008

We have a big IPCC enterprise project and I have to order SQL Licenses. Therefore, could

you please inform me about below required SQL License or send any document:

• Email-Manager Option.

• Web Collaboration Server Option.

• reporting server (CV).

• Progger (IPCC EE).

• Rogger (IPCC EE).

• AW.

Please find attached file, our POQ for our project.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
samkk2 Thu, 07/10/2008 - 08:24


At a minimum, you will need SQL on AW, Loggers (or Roggers) and HDS Server. I am not sure about the ICM/IPCC Reporting Server (I know that CVP Reporting Server uses Informix DB). Your AW, HDS and WebView components can be co-hosted on one Box (with three DBs on it).

For UCCE 7.X or 7.2 (4) (latest version), you will need MS SQL 2000 with Service Pack 4.

Also you will need a slight non-default installation of the SQL as described in the CCO Document ID: 63991 (URL Below):



Sam S.

khambetea Wed, 08/27/2008 - 15:32

The staging guide and planning guides have SQL license information.

See link below -


Depending on how busy the call center is and how many agents there are, it may be more economical to get Enterprise license rather than standard plus CALs.

Also, not sure if they sell SQL 2000 anymore. You may want to get SQL 2005 license with downgrade option.

SQL install for Roggers/HDS is different from Email manager DB install. Unfortunately, if SQL is installed with incorrect options, you will not notice it until after you start the services. Please follow Email manager install guide for SQL install. The link above by Sam S. is good for roggers/HDS.


This Discussion