cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Licenses

islam.irshaid
Level 1
Level 1

We have a big IPCC enterprise project and I have to order SQL Licenses. Therefore, could

you please inform me about below required SQL License or send any document:

• Email-Manager Option.

• Web Collaboration Server Option.

• reporting server (CV).

• Progger (IPCC EE).

• Rogger (IPCC EE).

• AW.

Please find attached file, our POQ for our project.

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You may want to submit this question to ask-icd-ivr-pm@external.cisco.com. The Cisco BU participates actively in that mailer and you may get a more official/immediate response.

samkk2
Level 1
Level 1

Islam,

At a minimum, you will need SQL on AW, Loggers (or Roggers) and HDS Server. I am not sure about the ICM/IPCC Reporting Server (I know that CVP Reporting Server uses Informix DB). Your AW, HDS and WebView components can be co-hosted on one Box (with three DBs on it).

For UCCE 7.X or 7.2 (4) (latest version), you will need MS SQL 2000 with Service Pack 4.

Also you will need a slight non-default installation of the SQL as described in the CCO Document ID: 63991 (URL Below):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a00803f79ad.shtml

Regards,

Sam S.

The staging guide and planning guides have SQL license information.

See link below -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_2/user/guide/72Hardware_and_System_Software_Specification.pdf

Depending on how busy the call center is and how many agents there are, it may be more economical to get Enterprise license rather than standard plus CALs.

Also, not sure if they sell SQL 2000 anymore. You may want to get SQL 2005 license with downgrade option.

SQL install for Roggers/HDS is different from Email manager DB install. Unfortunately, if SQL is installed with incorrect options, you will not notice it until after you start the services. Please follow Email manager install guide for SQL install. The link above by Sam S. is good for roggers/HDS.