cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JRM Server is down or inaccessable by user

ahmedshoaib
Level 4
Level 4

After successfully integration of My Cisco Works LMS3.0 with ACS, I see the message "JRM Server is down or inaccessible by user" on Campus Manager and Common Services as well.

Campus Manager discovers devices but when I start it for Data collection before integration it will work fine but after ACS integration it will not collect the information.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is usually symptomatic of a bad System Identity User setup. Make sure the System Identity User configured in LMS under Common Services > Security > System Identity Setup exists in the ACS server, and has access to perform ALL tasks for all LMS applications for any device.

Thanks Clarke, what you recommend CiscoWorks SIU user must have System Admin right or Administrator on ACS or anyone.

Thanks

In LMS 3.0, each application creates its own Super Admin role under Shared Profile Components in ACS. The System Identity User's group must be assigned that role for each LMS application.

In LMS 2.6, you must create your own Super Admin role which has permission to execute every task in every LMS application.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: