Recently we had to change from MGCP to H323 to get our caller ID to work with pots lines. IT is working. BUt it caused several problems with the way our calls where going out.
I modified the dial peers so that Long distance go out T1. Local go out pots. 800,866,877,888 go out pots. I created trunk groups to make the config a little more cleaner looking.
aTTACHED you will find my config and a debug I ran. The problem we are currently having is...we are unable to dial the following numbers, we get fast busy. I ran a debug which is attached and it goes out dial peer 9009 which is a local trunk group. For what ever reason, it keeps wanting to go to 9009 dial peer instead of the longdistance number.