cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error using BAT

balitewiczp
Level 2
Level 2

Generic IE Popup windows says "Error No." when updating or creating new template, or importing csv. CM 4.2.3

Anyone seen this before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

maharris
Level 5
Level 5

I am pretty sure someone here had that problem, and uninstalling/reinstalling the Bat tool on the CM cleared it up.

Mary Beth

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

maharris
Level 5
Level 5

I am pretty sure someone here had that problem, and uninstalling/reinstalling the Bat tool on the CM cleared it up.

Mary Beth

Also, while I am sure that in our case an uninstall/reinstall cleared it up, here is a link to a discussion where weveral people actually had to install an ES to get a different version of BAT:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.2cbe4e02

BAT 5.1(4)through 4c was trouble, 5.1(4d) was fine.

Mary Beth

Indeed. Reinstalling BAT fixed the problem. Thanks

Do all of the templates remain in BAT after you uninstall and reload?

Yes, apparently reinstalling BAT installed a newer version. The templates tell me to click on it, make your changes, and then update to save in the new format.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: