I configured the IPphone 7975G+7914 to have multiple DN 500-514 and i configured the pilot point with 9 as the virtual DN, then i configured the hunt group including 500-514...i restart the appropriate service..
I tried to call 9 but it's always busy...
Could you please help to fix it.
To create a line group,
1. go to ccmadmin>call routing>route hunt>line group..
2. click add new
3. in the line group name, type a name for the line group...
4. In the Line group memeber informnation
select the DN you want to be in the line group and then click add to line group.
5. Next you need to assign the line group to a hunt list...to do this, go back to go to ccmadmin>call routing>route/hunt click on hunt list..
6. click add new, fill in the details and check enable this hunt-list...click save.
after you save it will ask you to add a line group, click on add line group and select the line group you created...
7.Next go and create a hunt-pilot from ccmadmin>call routing>route/hunt, click hunt-pilot and then type in your pilot number (9) select from the drop down the hunt-list you created...