Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI route point setup on CUCM 6.0(1) version

mferhai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dear,

I configured the IPphone 7975G+7914 to have multiple DN 500-514 and i configured the pilot point with 9 as the virtual DN, then i configured the hunt group including 500-514...i restart the appropriate service..

I tried to call 9 but it's always busy...

Could you please help to fix it.

Many Thanks

MF

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To create a line group,

1. go to ccmadmin>call routing>route hunt>line group..

2. click add new

3. in the line group name, type a name for the line group...

4. In the Line group memeber informnation

select the DN you want to be in the line group and then click add to line group.

5. Next you need to assign the line group to a hunt list...to do this, go back to go to ccmadmin>call routing>route/hunt click on hunt list..

6. click add new, fill in the details and check enable this hunt-list...click save.

after you save it will ask you to add a line group, click on add line group and select the line group you created...

7.Next go and create a hunt-pilot from ccmadmin>call routing>route/hunt, click hunt-pilot and then type in your pilot number (9) select from the drop down the hunt-list you created...

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

there are 3 steps to configure a Hunt Group...

1. create the Line group.. and assigne all your DN 500-514 to the line group

2. Create a Hunt-List and assign your Line-group to it

3. Create your hunt pilot..9 and assign it to your hunt list

Make sure you reset your hunt-list once you created it

Also ensure the CSS on your Phones have access to the partition of your hunt pilot..

Hope this helps

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have created the DN-500 to DN-514 but i don't know how to create the line group.?

Can you please help me?

Many Thanks

MF

To create a line group,

1. go to ccmadmin>call routing>route hunt>line group..

2. click add new

3. in the line group name, type a name for the line group...

4. In the Line group memeber informnation

select the DN you want to be in the line group and then click add to line group.

5. Next you need to assign the line group to a hunt list...to do this, go back to go to ccmadmin>call routing>route/hunt click on hunt list..

6. click add new, fill in the details and check enable this hunt-list...click save.

after you save it will ask you to add a line group, click on add line group and select the line group you created...

7.Next go and create a hunt-pilot from ccmadmin>call routing>route/hunt, click hunt-pilot and then type in your pilot number (9) select from the drop down the hunt-list you created...

Fantastic,

I really appreciate your support

Many Thanks

MF

Your welcome.

Which shcluberger are you? I used to work for shclumberger Nigeria

I'm working for Schlumberger Italy.

Cheers

MF