Voice Recording and Extension Mobility witch CCX4.1

Unanswered Question
Jul 9th, 2008

Hello,

We are having problems in a Call Center when trying to use Extension Mobility and Voice Recording via CCX 4.1. (and CCM 4.3)

In order to be able to rotate among several seats we implemented EM. As we need the original agent device being available to access Agent Desktop Soft, we configured a device with all the agent lines so each agent is associated with this device and can login to any phone in the Call Center.

We also need to apply voice recording but I realized that the recording devices are associated with the phones that agents belong initially(the main device with all the lines configured). So when an agent is using EM in a phone, the conversation cannot be recorded.

I don`t know how to improve this scenario to make both services - EM and Voice Recording - available in a CCX environment.

I would appreciate your help and knowledge.

Thanks in advance

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
joguevil2008 Wed, 07/09/2008 - 07:13

Finally I found the way to assign the devices in which an agent is going to work to the agent profile and got the devices registered in the VoIP Monitor of the Desktop Administrator Software.

But when I record a call placed in a logged in seat I cant hear it at all even though I could do it when a fixed device is used to record the call. All the phones have set de "Span to PC port" to True.

Actions

This Discussion