cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

411 Local PRI routing/translation pattern setup

cposti01
Level 1
Level 1

We have Local and Toll PRI's in our Gateways, how can I set the 411 translation pattern to use the Local PRI's for 411 Routing? Right now it will hit the Toll trunks and go through a National 411 service.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

create 2 411 route patterns on different partitions and then configure the CSS of devices accordingly. if you create partition HQ and BR. make sure phones at HQ can only reach the 411 at HQ partition and same thing for BR phones.

a translation pattern also contains a CSS so use it accordingly to your needs

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

cool, ill check it out... a pattern is already set up, i will check out its css settings for the existing.

Haha, thisisshanky... your super mind set all this up... I'm prob going to end up screwing it all up... be ready to get some points all of you..

Since you're there, if you've a cue, you could setup a custom script to prompt ask which service is desired, and transfers to like 412 and 413 to route off the proper trunk, you would then translate back to 411.

This to avoid informing users of the specific number to use, thing that they would probably forget all the time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: