Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM6 on Multi-tenant deployment

hassan_oudeh
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We have a project going on, basically it's a tower that will support a multi-tenant on each floor (smart-buliding). The infrastructure was made to give the tenant the administrations of thier rules by the concept of virtualaziation on the firewalls to the internet.

no the challenge here as there is no virtualaziation on the CallManager till now. so how we can implement and give the administrations for each tenat to take care of their IP Phones ???

please advice ...

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately MLA is not granular enough to do that, you can configure a user to configure phones but that mean ALL phones. same applies for all elements, you give them access to a menu and to a config but cannot tell which devices they can modify

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

and also we can't use the coprate directory to be seperate on each tenat ?

plus if there is any managemnet software that can do MLA ? like Operation Manager or if there is something else !!

Hi Hassan,

Even I was of the same opinion untill I did a google search to find more and this is what I found -

MULTITENANT ADMISSION CONTROL CENTER for CallManager -

http://www.2ring.pl/buxus/docs/ProductSheets/MACC_EN_web.pdf

Its a 3rd party product and these guys are Cisco Technology Developer.

Not really sure if you were looking for something similar.

-> Sushil

nickschirmer
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Hasan,

i have a question related to your formerly problem. Maybe you found a solution that could help me anyway. I think multi-tenant management is now a feature given by some vendors for the cucm (www.sectorsix.co.uk or tim.aspiria.de/index.php) but have you found a solution for a tenent-specific backup of the database? So if one tenant makes configuration-mistakes not all configurations have to be reversed.

Thnks in advance greetings Nick