cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hlog - auto logout after first missed call

mmorris11
Level 4
Level 4

I am replacing a Seimens PBX which offers a hunt group feature similar to the IPCC CAD feature that sets an agent to "not ready" after a call is missed in the "ready" state. I am not implementing IPCC for this customer and the hlog softkey functionality will not perform this behavior. Any suggestions on how to do this without IPCC?

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If using CME, the feature is there.

No idea about CM.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mike,

Just to add a note to the great info from my friend Paolo,

hunt-group logout

To enable separate handling of DND and HLog functionality for hunt-group agents and to display the HLog soft key on phones, use the hunt-group logout command in telephony-service configuration mode. To return to the default, use the no form of this command.

hunt-group logout [DND | HLog]

no hunt-group logout [DND | HLog]

Syntax Description

DND

Agent phones do not answer the number of calls specified in the auto logout command and are automatically placed in both DND status and not-ready status. The HLog soft key is not displayed on phones.

HLog

Agent phones do not answer the number of calls specified in the auto logout command and are automatically placed only in not-ready status. The HLog soft key is displayed on phones in addition to the DND soft key.

Examples

The following example creates hunt group 3 with three agents (extensions 1001, 1002, and 1003). It specifies that after one unanswered call, an agent should be put into not-ready status but not into DND status.

Router(config)# telephony-service

Router(config-telephony)# hunt-group logout HLog

Router(config-telephony)# exit

Router(config)# ephone-hunt 3 peer

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# pilot 4200

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# list 1001, 1002, 1003

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# timeout 10

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# auto logout

Router(config-ephone-hunt)# final 4500

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_h1ht.html#wp1013940

auto logout

To enable the automatic change of an ephone hunt group agent's ephone-dn to not-ready status after a specified number of hunt-group calls are not answered, use the auto logout command in ephone-hunt configuration mode. To disable automatic logout, use the no form of this command.

auto logout [number-of-calls] [dynamic | static]

no auto logout [number-of-calls] [dynamic | static]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_a1ht.html#wp1012834

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks. I guess I should have mentioned that this is UCM 6.0.

Hi Mike,

Sorry about that :) This feature is not available in any CCM Version. You have to use the Line group Ring No Answer reversion timeout value to move the call past a Member that forgets to Logout.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: